- 2.5 cups of Sonoma Creamery Bacon Cheddar Crisps
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tbs melted butter
- 1 cup + 2 tbs sharp cheddar, shredded
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 2 tbs fresh chives + extra to garnish
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a food processor or a gallon bag and a rolling pin, break down 2.5 cups of Sonoma Creamery Bacon Cheddar Crisps into fine crumbs. Place in a large bowl.
- Mix in 2 tbs shredded cheddar cheese and 4 tbs melted butter until the consistency is like wet sand.
- Press mixture into a pie pan to form the crust and bake for 10 minutes until set.
- In a medium skillet, cook and crisp 6 slices of bacon. Chop into bacon bits and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, 1 cup of heavy cream, and 1/3 cup of milk. Mix in 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, ¼ tsp pepper, and ¼ tsp salt.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits and 2 tbs chopped chives over the baked quiche crust. Pour over the egg mixture. Make sure the fillings are evenly distributed.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees or until cooked through completely.
- Slice and serve with additional chives to garnish.
This recipe serves 4-6.