Position Summary:Sonoma Creamery is a dynamic company with new on-trend healthy cheese products. We were founded in 1931 and have a tremendous heritage of quality and innovation. Since 2012 we have been under new ownership and management, and have expanded our fresh cheese product line to healthy cheese snacks which are gluten free, preservative-free, hormone-free, all-natural, high in protein and made with organic ingredients. Flavor is #1 however, so our motto is "healthy indulgence." As we grow, we are looking for talented, positive, and hard-working individuals to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to and assist the VP of Operations with daily production and warehouse activities.
- Develop weekly and daily production plans and schedules to ensure continuous and efficient operations.
- Screen and interview production employees; help implement a second shift as the company grows.
- Analyze data to determine raw material and finished goods needs; place orders as needed.
- Implement additional operations reporting and analysis on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work hands-on on the plant floor on a daily basis, resolving production issues, making improvements, and obtaining additional information as requested from Operations, Customer Service/Sales and Accounting.
- Assist with new product planning, including scheduling and participating in production trials.
- Help manage HACCP Program (food safety protocols); make plan updates and modifications as we grow.
- Observe plant staff behavior in relation to food safety; report back on compliance to team leaders.
- Search for trends/efficiency improvement opportunities in all areas of operations.
- Train to take on a leadership role in the company.
- We are a small company and this is a hands-on position. We lead by example.
- Take initiative, and seek additional training or direction as needed.
- Build quality and continuous improvement into work. Ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives. Be aware of current quality levels versus target levels.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience; experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient with Windows, Excel, Word, etc. Some exposure to accounting and/or ERP systems a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Flexible in both schedule and tasks; desire and ability to handle a wide range of activities.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems; strong math and analytical skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Summary:We are looking for outgoing, extroverted people who are fun, upbeat, and love interacting with people. Candidates with strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and an energetic personality are strongly encouraged to apply. This position is a part-time contract positions that is perfect for anyone looking for a flexible work schedule!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct demonstrations in area stores
- Engage customers and communicate features and benefits to consumers
- Arrive punctually and in provided professional attire.
- Build positive relationships with store managers and personnel
- Accurately report demo activity on demo report forms and email all paperwork and pictures to the office.
- You will be assessed on sales numbers and building brand awareness.
- Retail sales and customer service experience.
- Relevant experience in in-store demonstration, sales, field marketing, and event promotion are preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a relationship builder from store staff to consumer.
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have daily internet access, email and access to a printer.
- Ability to set-up and break down demo materials, and to clean demo site at the end of shift.
- Ability to stand for up to four hours at a time and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.